BRISTOL, Tenn. - Prom season is just around the corner, and a local dress sale targets those hoping to score fashion on a budget.
The YWCA's annual prom dress sale starts Thursday at the facility in Bristol, Tennessee.
The dresses have been donated by the community and will be offered to high school girls for only $25. The sale begins Thursday, March 6th and runs through Saturday, March 8th.
Those interested can stop by the YWCA to shop on Friday from 2pm until 6pm or on Saturday from 8am until noon.
The money raised through the event will go to developmental programs for the YWCA.
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial
- Rock royalty in attendance as Chris Cornell is laid to rest in Hollywood