BRISTOL, Tenn. - Prom season is just around the corner, and a local dress sale targets those hoping to score fashion on a budget.
The YWCA's annual prom dress sale starts Thursday at the facility in Bristol, Tennessee.
The dresses have been donated by the community and will be offered to high school girls for only $25. The sale begins Thursday, March 6th and runs through Saturday, March 8th.
Those interested can stop by the YWCA to shop on Friday from 2pm until 6pm or on Saturday from 8am until noon.
The money raised through the event will go to developmental programs for the YWCA.
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia