BRISTOL, Tenn. - Prom season is just around the corner, and a local dress sale targets those hoping to score fashion on a budget.
The YWCA's annual prom dress sale starts Thursday at the facility in Bristol, Tennessee.
The dresses have been donated by the community and will be offered to high school girls for only $25. The sale begins Thursday, March 6th and runs through Saturday, March 8th.
Those interested can stop by the YWCA to shop on Friday from 2pm until 6pm or on Saturday from 8am until noon.
The money raised through the event will go to developmental programs for the YWCA.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day