Timeline: A history of sarin
A United Nations report due out Monday is expected to say say the perpetrators of last month's chemical weapons attack in Syria had up to 350 liters of sarin gas Look back at the history of sarin, a man-made nerve agent.
Around The Watercooler
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia
- City to remove ban on being annoying