Popular now on WCYB.com
Stand Your Ground laws explained
POSTED: 2:22 PM Jul 19 2013 UPDATED: 2:41 PM Jul 19 2013
The Zimmerman trial has brought to light Florida's controversial Stand Your Ground law. Take a look at which other states have similar laws and how the laws actually work.
Around The Watercooler
- 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' turns 20
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes