It's a headline we report often -- a suicide bomber strikes in Afghanistan. Unfortunately, it is almost a daily occurrence and now it's literally hitting close to home for a Tri-Cities family and their friends.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment