CASTLEWOOD, Va. - Castlewood High School will receive a grant from State Farm Insurance Thursday.
The school won $25,000 for being in the top 25, out of thousands of schools across the country, in the Celebrate My Drive program, which focuses on teen driving safety.
The grant will be presented to the school at 2:45 Thursday afternoon.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game