CASTLEWOOD, Va. - Castlewood High School will receive a grant from State Farm Insurance Thursday.
The school won $25,000 for being in the top 25, out of thousands of schools across the country, in the Celebrate My Drive program, which focuses on teen driving safety.
The grant will be presented to the school at 2:45 Thursday afternoon.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport