CASTLEWOOD, Va. - Castlewood High School will receive a grant from State Farm Insurance Thursday.
The school won $25,000 for being in the top 25, out of thousands of schools across the country, in the Celebrate My Drive program, which focuses on teen driving safety.
The grant will be presented to the school at 2:45 Thursday afternoon.
- Updated Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- New Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction
- Jury is out in first-degree murder case of Johnson City man
- Volunteer firefighters responded to RV fire in Bluff City
- Two men charged in the fatal shooting of Zaevion Dobson