Second Harvest Food Bank of Northeast Tennessee has hit a record demand just in the first month of the new year. News 5 caught up with officials to find out how they're stretching supplies to feed the hungry.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway