BRISTOL, Tenn. - We have new facts about the Bristol, Tennessee dentist under investigation.
Police tell us they took their case against Dr. Hardev Patel to the district attorney and it will be presented to the grand jury to see if he'll be indicted.
There are more than 50 complaints filed at the Bristol, Tennessee Police Department. The complaints are from patients claiming they paid for dentures and other dental work but got nothing at Dr. Patel's business, Quality Denture Care.
Detectives say Dr. Patel left the area and is now in Texas.
There's no date yet on when the case will go to the grand jury.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting