BRISTOL, Tenn. - We have new facts about the Bristol, Tennessee dentist under investigation.
Police tell us they took their case against Dr. Hardev Patel to the district attorney and it will be presented to the grand jury to see if he'll be indicted.
There are more than 50 complaints filed at the Bristol, Tennessee Police Department. The complaints are from patients claiming they paid for dentures and other dental work but got nothing at Dr. Patel's business, Quality Denture Care.
Detectives say Dr. Patel left the area and is now in Texas.
There's no date yet on when the case will go to the grand jury.
- New Former Norton parks and recreation supervisor to plead guilty in sex scandal
- Updated Live to Tell: Dragon crash victim describes ordeal
- New Paralyzed hiker finishes 2,000-plus mile journey
- Updated UPDATE: Carter County rape, incest suspect appears in court
- Updated Barter Theatre announces 2017 lineup