BRISTOL, Tenn. - We have new facts about the Bristol, Tennessee dentist under investigation.
Police tell us they took their case against Dr. Hardev Patel to the district attorney and it will be presented to the grand jury to see if he'll be indicted.
There are more than 50 complaints filed at the Bristol, Tennessee Police Department. The complaints are from patients claiming they paid for dentures and other dental work but got nothing at Dr. Patel's business, Quality Denture Care.
Detectives say Dr. Patel left the area and is now in Texas.
There's no date yet on when the case will go to the grand jury.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death