BRISTOL, Tenn. - We have new facts about the Bristol, Tennessee dentist under investigation.
Police tell us they took their case against Dr. Hardev Patel to the district attorney and it will be presented to the grand jury to see if he'll be indicted.
There are more than 50 complaints filed at the Bristol, Tennessee Police Department. The complaints are from patients claiming they paid for dentures and other dental work but got nothing at Dr. Patel's business, Quality Denture Care.
Detectives say Dr. Patel left the area and is now in Texas.
There's no date yet on when the case will go to the grand jury.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin