Bristol, Va. - A local company with international ties is making a big donation to needy families.
Teleperformance Group is partnering with Feed the Children to distribute food and personal care items to 400 families in Bristol with the help of the United Way.
Teleperformance call center employees are passing out 25 pound boxes of food. We've learned that will feed a family of four for up to a week. We also found out
more than one in four children in Sullivan County live in poverty.
Teleperformance Group is based in Paris, France.
- Updated Wise County receives grant for new protective order law
- Updated Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone
- Updated Traffic advisory for Exit 17 on I-81 in Abingdon
- Authorities continue investigation into Sunday's fire in Johnson City
- Virginia Tech unveils plan for new business complex