Bristol, Va. - A local company with international ties is making a big donation to needy families.
Teleperformance Group is partnering with Feed the Children to distribute food and personal care items to 400 families in Bristol with the help of the United Way.
Teleperformance call center employees are passing out 25 pound boxes of food. We've learned that will feed a family of four for up to a week. We also found out
more than one in four children in Sullivan County live in poverty.
Teleperformance Group is based in Paris, France.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon