Bristol, Va. - A local company with international ties is making a big donation to needy families.
Teleperformance Group is partnering with Feed the Children to distribute food and personal care items to 400 families in Bristol with the help of the United Way.
Teleperformance call center employees are passing out 25 pound boxes of food. We've learned that will feed a family of four for up to a week. We also found out
more than one in four children in Sullivan County live in poverty.
Teleperformance Group is based in Paris, France.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting