Bristol, Va. - A local company with international ties is making a big donation to needy families.
Teleperformance Group is partnering with Feed the Children to distribute food and personal care items to 400 families in Bristol with the help of the United Way.
Teleperformance call center employees are passing out 25 pound boxes of food. We've learned that will feed a family of four for up to a week. We also found out
more than one in four children in Sullivan County live in poverty.
Teleperformance Group is based in Paris, France.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment