Bristol, Va. - A local company with international ties is making a big donation to needy families.
Teleperformance Group is partnering with Feed the Children to distribute food and personal care items to 400 families in Bristol with the help of the United Way.
Teleperformance call center employees are passing out 25 pound boxes of food. We've learned that will feed a family of four for up to a week. We also found out
more than one in four children in Sullivan County live in poverty.
Teleperformance Group is based in Paris, France.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin