BRISTOL, Tenn. - A Bristol, Virginia charity is celebrating a milestone.
We were at the Chamber of Commerce After Hours event where Healing Hands announced they've treated 50,000 patients.
News 5 WCYB also received an award for supporting the charity.
Healing Hands is in Bristol, Tennessee. They provide free medical and dental care, along with counseling to patients without insurance.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- New Southwest VA school gets national recognition
- New Vance Middle School receives big honor
- New Joe Lasher Jr. playing benefit concert for Second Harvest