BRISTOL, Tenn. - A Bristol, Virginia charity is celebrating a milestone.
We were at the Chamber of Commerce After Hours event where Healing Hands announced they've treated 50,000 patients.
News 5 WCYB also received an award for supporting the charity.
Healing Hands is in Bristol, Tennessee. They provide free medical and dental care, along with counseling to patients without insurance.
- New Two with ties to Pulse nightclub shooting guests at State of the Union
- New UPDATE: Tennessee hiring Kansas State's Currie as Athletic Director
- New Report: Colon cancer rates rising in younger generations
- New Senate passes bill limiting Tennessee campaign investments
- New Coal miner dies at prep plant owned by WVa Governor