BRISTOL, Tenn. - A Bristol, Virginia charity is celebrating a milestone.
We were at the Chamber of Commerce After Hours event where Healing Hands announced they've treated 50,000 patients.
News 5 WCYB also received an award for supporting the charity.
Healing Hands is in Bristol, Tennessee. They provide free medical and dental care, along with counseling to patients without insurance.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death