BRISTOL, Tenn. - A Bristol, Virginia charity is celebrating a milestone.
We were at the Chamber of Commerce After Hours event where Healing Hands announced they've treated 50,000 patients.
News 5 WCYB also received an award for supporting the charity.
Healing Hands is in Bristol, Tennessee. They provide free medical and dental care, along with counseling to patients without insurance.
- Updated Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Updated Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs
- Updated Hundreds supported breast cancer at Tri-Cities Race for the Cure
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy