The Tennessee Amber Alert for two missing boys was canceled Friday morning.
The TBI says the suspect's vehicle was found in Florida. Florida authorities continue their search for the children.
Authorities say the father of Cole and Chase Hakken kidnapped the boys from their grandmother's home in Florida. The parents do not have legal custody of the boys.
Authorities say the couple is armed and dangerous.
They were originally thought to be in Tennessee, but again, the vehicle was found in Florida so the TBI has canceled the alert.
- Updated Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project