The Tennessee Amber Alert for two missing boys was canceled Friday morning.
The TBI says the suspect's vehicle was found in Florida. Florida authorities continue their search for the children.
Authorities say the father of Cole and Chase Hakken kidnapped the boys from their grandmother's home in Florida. The parents do not have legal custody of the boys.
Authorities say the couple is armed and dangerous.
They were originally thought to be in Tennessee, but again, the vehicle was found in Florida so the TBI has canceled the alert.
- Updated Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- New Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction
- Jury is out in first-degree murder case of Johnson City man
- Volunteer firefighters responded to RV fire in Bluff City
- Two men charged in the fatal shooting of Zaevion Dobson