BRISTOL, Va. - The Linden Square Shopping Center at Exit-7 in Bristol, Virginia is under new ownership.
The center was auctioned off for $700,000 dollars Monday morning and was sold to the company that owned the note.
The company in charge of selling the property tells News 5 that Litchfield Linden Square defaulted on their loan which caused the foreclosure sale.
- GOP opens new campaign spot in Washington County Tennessee
- Johnson City hosts first Kidney Foundation charity walk in the region
- Virginia State Police investigate deadly motorcycle crash
- Blood drive honors recovering Volunteer Parkway shooting victim
- Buchanan County Sheriff's Office investigates death of elderly man