BRISTOL, Va. - The Linden Square Shopping Center at Exit-7 in Bristol, Virginia is under new ownership.
The center was auctioned off for $700,000 dollars Monday morning and was sold to the company that owned the note.
The company in charge of selling the property tells News 5 that Litchfield Linden Square defaulted on their loan which caused the foreclosure sale.
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment
- Bristol Spruce-Up: Deadline approaching for Neighborhood Grant program