BRISTOL, Va. - A construction project might slow down drivers traveling on Linden Drive in Bristol Wednesday night.
The Old Airport Road entrance accessing the road will be closed from 9 p.m. Wednesday until 6 a.m. Thursday.
Construction workers will be replacing the "Bristol Commons" sign.
Drivers can enter Linden Road through the Bonham Road intersection.
For updates on street closings and maintenance, you can visit the city's website: bristolva.org
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting