BRISTOL, Va. - A construction project might slow down drivers traveling on Linden Drive in Bristol Wednesday night.
The Old Airport Road entrance accessing the road will be closed from 9 p.m. Wednesday until 6 a.m. Thursday.
Construction workers will be replacing the "Bristol Commons" sign.
Drivers can enter Linden Road through the Bonham Road intersection.
For updates on street closings and maintenance, you can visit the city's website: bristolva.org
- Updated Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death