BRISTOL, VA. - The Bristol Public Library is bug free.
The library has passed a bed bug inspection. A little over a year ago the library admitted to having bed bugs.
The children's library, furniture, and meeting rooms were inspected by detection dogs.
Jud Barry, the library's executive director, says its better safe than sorry. "We had it done last year about this time." said Barry. "We said we'll pay for this on an annual basis just to be sure that we're clear, and the good word is that we're clear."
Barry says the bed bug sniffing dogs are the best way to make sure the library bug free because they find bed bugs that human inspections can miss.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend