Investigation into LAX shooting continues
A clearer picture is emerging of what happened leading up to Friday's shooting at Los Angeles International Airport. Over the weekend, suspect Paul Anthony Ciancia was charged with two felony offenses -- murder of a federal officer and commission of violence in an international airport.
Around The Watercooler
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?
- 'Angel of 9-11:' Some see face in twisted wreckage
- Jesse Owens' medal bidding tops $200,000
- Colo. woman busted for topless haircuts
- Beloved, officially ugly dog dies
- Couple: Anti-gay note is a fraud
- Famous comet may be in trouble