Nearly one month after Washington County, Tennessee's school bus 88 crashed injuring over two dozen David Crockett high school students, legal action is being sought by those feeling the impact the most.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial