Two local restaurants in downtown Bristol are expanding their hours hoping to cater to more people. We've learned a bakery and a pizza shop are changing their hours hoping to cater to a late-night crowd.
- Haslam signs bill reducing costs of wiping criminal records
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday