BRISTOL, Tenn. - Time is running out for you to visit the ice rink at Bristol Motor Speedway.
The Johnson Controls ice skating rink and the H-Vac Chill Hill located at BMS will close down after this weekend.
A spokesperson for the speedway says that this is one of the most successful seasons they've had since it all got started.
"We attribute that success directly to the support of this community for both the speedway and Speedway Children's Charities, and all the proceeds go to benefit the surrounding children's charities here in our area," said
Lynsey Wilson, communications manager at Bristol Motor Speedway.
Wilson also tells us that the ice rink is the most popular non-motorsport event held at the track.
- Court: Greeneville bank manager embezzled more than $1 million
- Local police agencies offering drug take-back services Saturday
- Domtar announces reduced production at Kingsport plant
- Virginia voter registration deadline extended through Friday
- School board picks plan for new Boone's Creek school, discusses redistricting issue