BRISTOL, Tenn. - Despite the warm weather, many people were squeezing in one last day of winter fun Sunday.
It was the last day at 'Chill Hill' and the 'Johnson Controls Ice Rink' at Bristol Motor Speedway.
Both opened back in November.
We stopped by as people were lining up for the last time this season.
Chill Hill is a 300 foot tube slide with side-by-side lanes and the Johnson Controls ice rink attracts thousands every year.
A portion of the money raised from these events goes to Speedway Children's Charities.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next