BRISTOL, Tenn. - Despite the warm weather, many people were squeezing in one last day of winter fun Sunday.
It was the last day at 'Chill Hill' and the 'Johnson Controls Ice Rink' at Bristol Motor Speedway.
Both opened back in November.
We stopped by as people were lining up for the last time this season.
Chill Hill is a 300 foot tube slide with side-by-side lanes and the Johnson Controls ice rink attracts thousands every year.
A portion of the money raised from these events goes to Speedway Children's Charities.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction