BRISTOL, Tenn. - Despite the warm weather, many people were squeezing in one last day of winter fun Sunday.
It was the last day at 'Chill Hill' and the 'Johnson Controls Ice Rink' at Bristol Motor Speedway.
Both opened back in November.
We stopped by as people were lining up for the last time this season.
Chill Hill is a 300 foot tube slide with side-by-side lanes and the Johnson Controls ice rink attracts thousands every year.
A portion of the money raised from these events goes to Speedway Children's Charities.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day