BRISTOL, Tenn. - Despite the warm weather, many people were squeezing in one last day of winter fun Sunday.
It was the last day at 'Chill Hill' and the 'Johnson Controls Ice Rink' at Bristol Motor Speedway.
Both opened back in November.
We stopped by as people were lining up for the last time this season.
Chill Hill is a 300 foot tube slide with side-by-side lanes and the Johnson Controls ice rink attracts thousands every year.
A portion of the money raised from these events goes to Speedway Children's Charities.
- Updated Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Updated Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial
- Rock royalty in attendance as Chris Cornell is laid to rest in Hollywood
- Johnson City BOE discusses Washington County tax money plan
- Congress moves to expedite veteran disability benefit appeals