BRISTOL, Tenn. - The Korean Children's Choir will return to Bristol for a free performance at the Paramount Center for the Arts Friday evening.
The choir is made up of children from South Korea ages 7 to 13. The children go through formal training with a voice trainer, choreographer and conductor.
The choir travels the world and performs concerts at churches, cultural centers, theme parks, schools and universities. The choir last performed at the Paramount in May of 2013.
Bristol bluegrass band Duty Free will open for the choir. The free event begins at 7 p.m. Friday night.
- New 2-year-old drowns in North Carolina swimming pool
- New South Dakota teen with cancer gets OK to walk at graduation
- 2 juveniles charged in former Kingsport IGA building fire
- New resource plans to help mothers bearing drug addicted babies in Tri-Cities
- Many busy picking up the pieces after severe storms strike our region