BRISTOL, Tenn. - The Korean Children's Choir will return to Bristol for a free performance at the Paramount Center for the Arts Friday evening.
The choir is made up of children from South Korea ages 7 to 13. The children go through formal training with a voice trainer, choreographer and conductor.
The choir travels the world and performs concerts at churches, cultural centers, theme parks, schools and universities. The choir last performed at the Paramount in May of 2013.
Bristol bluegrass band Duty Free will open for the choir. The free event begins at 7 p.m. Friday night.
- Updated State Police: Man killed in Wise County, VA crash
- New Former Derby, Preakness winner Charismatic dies
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy