BRISTOL, Tenn. - The Korean Children's Choir will return to Bristol for a free performance at the Paramount Center for the Arts Friday evening.
The choir is made up of children from South Korea ages 7 to 13. The children go through formal training with a voice trainer, choreographer and conductor.
The choir travels the world and performs concerts at churches, cultural centers, theme parks, schools and universities. The choir last performed at the Paramount in May of 2013.
Bristol bluegrass band Duty Free will open for the choir. The free event begins at 7 p.m. Friday night.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect