KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A Kingsport woman who has lived through 19 presidents celebrated her 106th birthday today.
Margaret Ingraham was born on February 17th in 1908.
She was the oldest of five sisters.
Ingraham and her husband were married for 56 years and had one son.
In 1990, her granddaughter Alexandra was born on Ingraham's birthday.
"Every Sunday I come over here and we hang out for a little while and I'm just thankful that she's still Mamaw," said Alexandra Warmath. "She doesn't act like a 106-year-old lady."
Ingraham was a nurse for 35 years, spending a lot of that time at Holston Valley.
"I was a nurse for a long time," said Ingraham. "I loved it, taking care of people."
Now Ingraham says she has a lot of nice people taking care of her.
As for the reason she doesn't look her age, her granddaughter tells us that her Mamaw uses Oil of Olay every day.
- New Wise County authorities search for missing woman
- Updated Governor Terry McAuliffe visits health care clinic
- New Former NASCAR driver Stewart stopped by Illinois trooper
- New Tennessee, Virginia among 46 states to share in Target data breach settlement
- Two men publicly caned in Indonesia for having gay sex