Kingsport Police arrested two people after they found a quarter-pound of marijuana in a home within a thousand feet of a school.
They say Samuel Skaggs had all the tools necessary to sell the drug.
He was at the home and is charged with possession and resale.
Gladys Banks was also found in the home. She is charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
Both are facing drug charges and will appear in court Wednesday.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game