KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Two water line projects in Kingsport are impacting service in several area.
Crews are working on a water line break in Kingsport. Homes and businesses along East Stone drive and Cleek Road should expect interruptions.
Kingsport officials say repairs should be completed by 3 p.m. this afternoon.
A major water line improvement project will require limited service interruptions to customers on Lamberth Street, Sierra Drive, Timrick Street and Canon Street over the next six to eight weeks beginning Tuesday.
The project should resolve several existing water line issues in the area.
Motorists should be aware of the ongoing work and use extra caution in the work zone.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial