KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Two water line projects in Kingsport are impacting service in several area.
Crews are working on a water line break in Kingsport. Homes and businesses along East Stone drive and Cleek Road should expect interruptions.
Kingsport officials say repairs should be completed by 3 p.m. this afternoon.
A major water line improvement project will require limited service interruptions to customers on Lamberth Street, Sierra Drive, Timrick Street and Canon Street over the next six to eight weeks beginning Tuesday.
The project should resolve several existing water line issues in the area.
Motorists should be aware of the ongoing work and use extra caution in the work zone.
- Updated Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson