KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Two water line projects in Kingsport are impacting service in several area.
Crews are working on a water line break in Kingsport. Homes and businesses along East Stone drive and Cleek Road should expect interruptions.
Kingsport officials say repairs should be completed by 3 p.m. this afternoon.
A major water line improvement project will require limited service interruptions to customers on Lamberth Street, Sierra Drive, Timrick Street and Canon Street over the next six to eight weeks beginning Tuesday.
The project should resolve several existing water line issues in the area.
Motorists should be aware of the ongoing work and use extra caution in the work zone.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next