BRISTOL, Tenn. - King University in Bristol Tennessee unveiled a new educational resource Thursday geared towards helping students and faculty learn in the 21st century.
The Learning Commons at Nicewonder Hall is billed as the university's center for educational advancement and academic resources and provides access to new technology traditional and on-line learning enhancements.
King University President Dr. Greg Jordan tells News 5 the new facility has the ability to be an educational game-changer. "These type of resources are enabling King to expand its footprint to partner with other higher education resources and to make a difference in the 21st century," adds Dr. Jordan.
King University tells us the learning commons is open to other teachers and schools in the community as well.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon