BRISTOL, Tenn. - King University has something to celebrate, it set an enrollment record for the spring semester.
The university's enrollment jumped 15% up from its spring semester last year to more 2,500 enrolled students.
And that's not the only good news, according to U.S. News and World Report, King University has the least amount of student debt among southern universities
While the average debt for a Tennessee student is $20,703. The average for King University is almost half standing at $10,892.
- Updated One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough