A wake will be held tonight in Boonville, NY for race car driver, Kevin Ward, Jr.
Ward died Saturday after being hit by Tony Stewart's car during a night race.
So far, no evidence has turned up that would indicated criminal intent in the crash. However, Stewart could be charged with second-degree manslaughter if prosecutors believe he recklessly caused the death of another person.
Funeral services for Ward will be held tomorrow morning.
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated