A wake will be held tonight in Boonville, NY for race car driver, Kevin Ward, Jr.
Ward died Saturday after being hit by Tony Stewart's car during a night race.
So far, no evidence has turned up that would indicated criminal intent in the crash. However, Stewart could be charged with second-degree manslaughter if prosecutors believe he recklessly caused the death of another person.
Funeral services for Ward will be held tomorrow morning.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane