PULASKI, Ky. - Two people were hurt in a plane crash in Kentucky on Monday.
Pulaski county officials say the plane crashed around four o'clock near the private Boss Airport.
The plane, which was registered in Tennessee, crashed shortly after takeoff. The two men hurt in the crash were air-lifted to the hospital.
There was no word on the extent of their injuries as of Monday evening.
- Updated Washington County, Virginia man charged with rape of child
- New EPA, USDA announces initiative to help bring broadband service to Erwin
- Updated Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Major decision expected Wednesday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic
- One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run