PULASKI, Ky. - Two people were hurt in a plane crash in Kentucky on Monday.
Pulaski county officials say the plane crashed around four o'clock near the private Boss Airport.
The plane, which was registered in Tennessee, crashed shortly after takeoff. The two men hurt in the crash were air-lifted to the hospital.
There was no word on the extent of their injuries as of Monday evening.
- New Two with ties to Pulse nightclub shooting guests at State of the Union
- New UPDATE: Tennessee hiring Kansas State's Currie as Athletic Director
- New Report: Colon cancer rates rising in younger generations
- New Senate passes bill limiting Tennessee campaign investments
- New Coal miner dies at prep plant owned by WVa Governor