PULASKI, Ky. - Two people were hurt in a plane crash in Kentucky on Monday.
Pulaski county officials say the plane crashed around four o'clock near the private Boss Airport.
The plane, which was registered in Tennessee, crashed shortly after takeoff. The two men hurt in the crash were air-lifted to the hospital.
There was no word on the extent of their injuries as of Monday evening.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane