PULASKI, Ky. - Two people were hurt in a plane crash in Kentucky on Monday.
Pulaski county officials say the plane crashed around four o'clock near the private Boss Airport.
The plane, which was registered in Tennessee, crashed shortly after takeoff. The two men hurt in the crash were air-lifted to the hospital.
There was no word on the extent of their injuries as of Monday evening.
- UPDATE: escaped UPS Lee inmates captured in Mexico
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator