PULASKI, Ky. - Two people were hurt in a plane crash in Kentucky on Monday.
Pulaski county officials say the plane crashed around four o'clock near the private Boss Airport.
The plane, which was registered in Tennessee, crashed shortly after takeoff. The two men hurt in the crash were air-lifted to the hospital.
There was no word on the extent of their injuries as of Monday evening.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin