LOUISVILLE, Ky. - 4 people have been shot in a condominium complex in Louisville, Kentucky, resulting in 3 deaths, including the shooter.
The Louisville metro police department says the shooting was reported shortly before 4:30 this afternoon, in the Lakeview condominium complex.
3 victims were already dead when police arrived at the scene.
Police believe the shooter turned the gun on himself.
The 4th victim was taken to a hospital, with what appeared to be life-threatening injuries.
Police could not confirm it was a domestic incident.
The investigation is ongoing.
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development
- Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome