HARLAN COUNTY, Ky. - A Lee County, Virginia man is facing charges after police say he got into a wreck while driving a loaded coal truck in Harlan County, Kentucky.
Timothy Shepherd, of Pennington Gap, is charged with driving under the influence, reckless driving and failing to have an insurance card.
Kentucky State Police believe he could not handle the turn on Highway 421, causing the truck to overturn.
Police say the coal was dumped onto someone's yard.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- Updated Battle at Bristol 2? Speedway Motorsports won't rule it out
- Updated Virginia settles with Hyundai/Kia in multi-state suit
- Updated King University to suspend admissions to nursing program, close Nashville-area campus