HARLAN COUNTY, Ky. - A Lee County, Virginia man is facing charges after police say he got into a wreck while driving a loaded coal truck in Harlan County, Kentucky.
Timothy Shepherd, of Pennington Gap, is charged with driving under the influence, reckless driving and failing to have an insurance card.
Kentucky State Police believe he could not handle the turn on Highway 421, causing the truck to overturn.
Police say the coal was dumped onto someone's yard.
- Important information for DISH Network subscribers
- Local TN lawmaker introduces bill to eliminate open carry permit for handguns
- People traveling from the Tri-Cities to D.C. for Trump's Inauguration
- MLK Day brings people out to clean up river bank near Saltville
- Emory and Henry College celebrates MLK Day