MANCHESTER, Ky. - Three crew members are dead after a medical helicopter crashed in eastern Kentucky.
It happened Thursday night just after 11:00.
The helicopter's company, Air Evac Lifeteam, says it was on its way back to base when it crashed in Clay County. They had transported a patient to London, Kentucky.
The cause of the crash is not known at this time. The National Transportation Safety Board will investigate
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event