MANCHESTER, Ky. - Three crew members are dead after a medical helicopter crashed in eastern Kentucky.
It happened Thursday night just after 11:00.
The helicopter's company, Air Evac Lifeteam, says it was on its way back to base when it crashed in Clay County. They had transported a patient to London, Kentucky.
The cause of the crash is not known at this time. The National Transportation Safety Board will investigate
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial
- Rock royalty in attendance as Chris Cornell is laid to rest in Hollywood