MANCHESTER, Ky. - Three crew members are dead after a medical helicopter crashed in eastern Kentucky.
It happened Thursday night just after 11:00.
The helicopter's company, Air Evac Lifeteam, says it was on its way back to base when it crashed in Clay County. They had transported a patient to London, Kentucky.
The cause of the crash is not known at this time. The National Transportation Safety Board will investigate
- New 2-year-old drowns in North Carolina swimming pool
- New South Dakota teen with cancer gets OK to walk at graduation
- 2 juveniles charged in former Kingsport IGA building fire
- New resource plans to help mothers bearing drug addicted babies in Tri-Cities
- Many busy picking up the pieces after severe storms strike our region