MANCHESTER, Ky. - Three crew members are dead after a medical helicopter crashed in eastern Kentucky.
It happened Thursday night just after 11:00.
The helicopter's company, Air Evac Lifeteam, says it was on its way back to base when it crashed in Clay County. They had transported a patient to London, Kentucky.
The cause of the crash is not known at this time. The National Transportation Safety Board will investigate
- New Four months after Johnson City murder, still no suspect
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- UPDATE: Fresh leads develop in Christmas Eve murder
- Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides