LEXINGTON, Ky. - Researchers, government officials, industry representatives and safety professionals will be among those attending the Central Appalachian Regional Work Safety and Health Symposium Wednesday.
The one-day conference will focus on the health and safety of Appalachian coal miners. Topics to be discussed include black lung disease and proposed changes to federal mining safety regulations.
The conference is being held in Lexington, Kentucky.
- Kingsport police investigating suspicious death on Bruce Street
- Bristol woman staying positive throughout MS diagnosis
- Greeneville Couple Accused of Trying to Sell A Child on Craigslist
- Indivisible Greene County rally brings out protestors rallying for unity
- Kingsport hosts annual Carousel Fine Craft Show