LEXINGTON, Ky. - Researchers, government officials, industry representatives and safety professionals will be among those attending the Central Appalachian Regional Work Safety and Health Symposium Wednesday.
The one-day conference will focus on the health and safety of Appalachian coal miners. Topics to be discussed include black lung disease and proposed changes to federal mining safety regulations.
The conference is being held in Lexington, Kentucky.
- Bristol, Va. city leaders pass final budget; alter staffing level procedure
- UPDATE: Johnson City doctor ordered to pay $1.2M in 2012 anticancer drug case
- Man lucky to be alive after heart stops for nearly 30 minutes
- Settlement between Sullivan County & Sheriff's Office could lead to tax increase
- Washington Co. - JC Animal Shelter in need of cat supplies