Washington County, VA - A Sullivan County, Tennessee man was found guilty in Washington County, Virginia of second degree murder.
A sentencing date has not been set yet for Junior Spradlin.
According say he punched Ronald Wade Roberts in Abingdon in January and Roberts died from the punch. In April, Spradlin led authorities on a high speed chase to his home in Blountville, Tennessee where he escaped during a standoff.
Spradlin turned himself in in May. The trial was two days in Washington County, Virginia's Circuit Court.
- New Baby raccoons saved following Bristol storm
- New Department of Corrections holds law enforcement appreciation lunch
- New Severe weather traps residents in vehicles, hits homes
- New Hall of Famer's widow causes stir with memorabilia auction
- Updated Sextuplets thriving after delivery at Virginia hospital