Washington County, VA - A Sullivan County, Tennessee man was found guilty in Washington County, Virginia of second degree murder.
A sentencing date has not been set yet for Junior Spradlin.
According say he punched Ronald Wade Roberts in Abingdon in January and Roberts died from the punch. In April, Spradlin led authorities on a high speed chase to his home in Blountville, Tennessee where he escaped during a standoff.
Spradlin turned himself in in May. The trial was two days in Washington County, Virginia's Circuit Court.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane