Washington County, VA - A Sullivan County, Tennessee man was found guilty in Washington County, Virginia of second degree murder.
A sentencing date has not been set yet for Junior Spradlin.
According say he punched Ronald Wade Roberts in Abingdon in January and Roberts died from the punch. In April, Spradlin led authorities on a high speed chase to his home in Blountville, Tennessee where he escaped during a standoff.
Spradlin turned himself in in May. The trial was two days in Washington County, Virginia's Circuit Court.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game