Washington County, VA - A Sullivan County, Tennessee man was found guilty in Washington County, Virginia of second degree murder.
A sentencing date has not been set yet for Junior Spradlin.
According say he punched Ronald Wade Roberts in Abingdon in January and Roberts died from the punch. In April, Spradlin led authorities on a high speed chase to his home in Blountville, Tennessee where he escaped during a standoff.
Spradlin turned himself in in May. The trial was two days in Washington County, Virginia's Circuit Court.
- Updated Washington County, Virginia man charged with rape of child
- New EPA, USDA announces initiative to help bring broadband service to Erwin
- Updated Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Major decision expected Wednesday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic
- One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run