Johnson City, TN - A Johnson City man will appear in court Monday after police say he robbed someone in a restaurant parking lot.
Keanest Whitson was arrested when investigators say he assaulted and stole cash from a victim in the Mid-City Grill parking lot early Sunday morning.
Johnson City Police responded to the call and quickly arrested Whitson.
He is now in The Washington County Detention Center under a $50,000 bond.
His initial court appearance is set for Monday in the General Sessions Court.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend