Johnson City, TN - A Johnson City man will appear in court Monday after police say he robbed someone in a restaurant parking lot.
Keanest Whitson was arrested when investigators say he assaulted and stole cash from a victim in the Mid-City Grill parking lot early Sunday morning.
Johnson City Police responded to the call and quickly arrested Whitson.
He is now in The Washington County Detention Center under a $50,000 bond.
His initial court appearance is set for Monday in the General Sessions Court.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day