Johnson City, TN - A Johnson City man will appear in court Monday after police say he robbed someone in a restaurant parking lot.
Keanest Whitson was arrested when investigators say he assaulted and stole cash from a victim in the Mid-City Grill parking lot early Sunday morning.
Johnson City Police responded to the call and quickly arrested Whitson.
He is now in The Washington County Detention Center under a $50,000 bond.
His initial court appearance is set for Monday in the General Sessions Court.
- New Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Updated Authorities searching for missing Russell County woman
- Major decision expected Monday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic
- Updated One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims