Jerry Hall's world record dive
Jerry Hall of Gate City, Virginia broke the world record for the longest freshwater scuba dive at 12:25 p.m. on August 1, 2013. Check out these photos from the scene of his accomplishment at South Holston lake.
Around The Watercooler
- Hitchhiking robot is halfway across Canada
- Beer thrown at tiger during drunken zoo party
- Drone with drugs, phones crashes outside prison
- New ice cream changes color as you lick it
- Father-to-be takes hilarious 'maternity pictures'
- Cronut creator unveils ice cream sundae in a can
- Plastic surgeon sued over 'cocaine nose' photos
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months