Jerry Hall's world record dive
Jerry Hall of Gate City, Virginia broke the world record for the longest freshwater scuba dive at 12:25 p.m. on August 1, 2013. Check out these photos from the scene of his accomplishment at South Holston lake.
Around The Watercooler
- Town named 'Jew Killer' eyes name change
- Mom fends off intruder during 911 outage
- Carpenter who cut off fingers makes 'Robohand' with printer
- Rare quintuplet goats born in Oregon
- Swedish man's 3-word obit: 'I am dead'
- Hong Kong in Lego form? Awesome
- 'Elder Scrolls' fans vs. 'Game of Thrones' fans?
- Glacier-like Wyoming landslide causes relaxed evacuations
- How to move a half-mile-long bridge