Jerry Hall's world record dive
Jerry Hall of Gate City, Virginia broke the world record for the longest freshwater scuba dive at 12:25 p.m. on August 1, 2013. Check out these photos from the scene of his accomplishment at South Holston lake.
Around The Watercooler
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)
- Family angry after airline 'loses' elderly mother
- Thousands of wasps found nesting on bed
- Brazilian man declared dead wakes up in body bag
- World's most expensive hot dog costs $169
- Panda may have faked pregnancy for more food
- Boy stumbles upon an ancient arrowhead