Jerry Hall's world record dive
Jerry Hall of Gate City, Virginia broke the world record for the longest freshwater scuba dive at 12:25 p.m. on August 1, 2013. Check out these photos from the scene of his accomplishment at South Holston lake.
Around The Watercooler
- Back-to-back car crashes follow DUI arrest
- Mother sells newborn boy for $7,000
- Michigan girl, 4, calls 911, saves pregnant mother
- Tenant won't pay damages for peeing while standing
- Was King Tut's beard broken, glued back on?
- Man bulldozes home, doesn't tell anyone
- Rare frilled shark caught off Australia coast
- Ramen tangles traffic after truck crash
- No jail time for woman who faked daughter's cancer