Jerry Hall's world record dive
Jerry Hall of Gate City, Virginia broke the world record for the longest freshwater scuba dive at 12:25 p.m. on August 1, 2013. Check out these photos from the scene of his accomplishment at South Holston lake.
Around The Watercooler
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?
- 'Angel of 9-11:' Some see face in twisted wreckage
- Jesse Owens' medal bidding tops $200,000