Jerry Hall's world record dive
Jerry Hall of Gate City, Virginia broke the world record for the longest freshwater scuba dive at 12:25 p.m. on August 1, 2013. Check out these photos from the scene of his accomplishment at South Holston lake.
Around The Watercooler
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia
- City to remove ban on being annoying
- Dog tries to run for mayor
- Can Facebook tell you where to live?
- Your name can now be 'Travolta-fied'