BRISTOL, Tenn. - Bristol, Tennessee City Manager Jeff Broughton announced he will be resigning on Wednesday.
According to a news release sent to us from the city Wednesday morning, he'll stay with the city through June 20.
Broughton accepted a job with the Municipal Technical Advisory Service at the University of Tennessee's Institute of Public Service. He'll work with city officials in Nashville.
Broughton has been city manager in Bristol, Tennessee since September of 2004.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University