BRISTOL, Tenn. - Bristol, Tennessee City Manager Jeff Broughton announced he will be resigning on Wednesday.
According to a news release sent to us from the city Wednesday morning, he'll stay with the city through June 20.
Broughton accepted a job with the Municipal Technical Advisory Service at the University of Tennessee's Institute of Public Service. He'll work with city officials in Nashville.
Broughton has been city manager in Bristol, Tennessee since September of 2004.
- New Video game player dies during non-stop marathon session
- New Correctional workers paint grim picture of Delaware prisons
- Updated 4 charged in death of 9-year-old boy with cerebral palsy
- Carter County robbery suspect captured
- Faculty respond to TBR's 'interim actions' taken at Northeast State Community College