BRISTOL, Tenn. - Bristol, Tennessee City Manager Jeff Broughton announced he will be resigning on Wednesday.
According to a news release sent to us from the city Wednesday morning, he'll stay with the city through June 20.
Broughton accepted a job with the Municipal Technical Advisory Service at the University of Tennessee's Institute of Public Service. He'll work with city officials in Nashville.
Broughton has been city manager in Bristol, Tennessee since September of 2004.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend