Two Wisconsin men were arrested after they pulled into the Glendale Police Department's parking lot and proceeded to smoke marijuana while parked in the police chief's space, reports WITI.
The men drove into the lot Nov. 16 for a municipal court hearing and passed "DO NOT ENTER" signs, eventually stopping in the chief's spot. When a city worker noticed the car and the smell of marijuana, officers were notified.
Police say marijuana and heroin could clearly be seen in the center console, prompting authorities to take the men into custody.
- Kingsport veteran and his mother receive Holston Habitat home
- Tractor Trailer crash on I-81 causing delays
- Big Brothers Big Sisters mentors give Christmas presents to their mentees
- Crews out in force to keep roads safe Friday
- Scott County woman plays role of Santa Claus; distributes hundreds of presents to kids in need