The owner of a medical marijuana company in Maine offered city residents free weed for picking up trash, reports The Associated Press.
Dennis Meehan, owner of Summit Medical Marijuana, gave anyone over the age of 21 free pot Saturday if they came to him with a bag of trash that had been collected in town.
Advertising the campaign on Facebook, Meehan says he would like to see "the day of service" expand to the entire state.
- Updated Coal spill cleanup underway
- NEW DETAILS: Law enforcement official could be witness in Sullivan Co. shooting investigation
- 9-year-old who wanted cards for 'last Christmas' succumbs to cancer
- Report: NWS confirms three tornadoes in TN during Saturday storms
- Giving back: Local organization filling trunks, stomachs, and hearts