A man was arrested in court when he removed his hat and cocaine fell from it, reports The Vail Daily reports.
Juan Jose Vidrio Bibriesca, 43, of Colorado, was in court for a bond violation on a separate drug charge when the incident took place. When Bibriesca appeared before the judge, he removed his hat and a folded paper square fell to the floor. Upon reviewing security footage, it was determined that the paper had, in fact, come from Bibriesca.
Bibriesca now faces two more charges including narcotics possession and bond violation, which are both felonies.
- Smyth County animal shelter temporarily shutting down
- Kingsport Police arrest man wanted in multiple cities
- Scott County students receive shoes and socks from Rotary Club Shoe Fund
- Union's James Mitchell commits to Virginia Tech
- Sullivan County dispatcher honored for successful baby delivery over the phone