Boxing great George Foreman challenged action-movie actor Steven Seagal to a fight on Twitter Monday.
Foreman, 68, suggested the fight with Seagal, 65, be broadcast on pay per view, and be "hand to hand" combat with "no weapons" allowed. The motive behind the invitation in unclear, but some are suggesting it has to do with Seagal--who is now a Russian citizen--calling the NFL protests a "joke" and "disgusting."
Seagal hasn't yet responded to Foreman's offer.
- Virginia Creeper Trail blazing the path for economic growth in Damascus
- UPDATE: Johnson City woman gets 25 years for rape of a child
- Fallen Las Vegas officer's message: "I've been called home"
- Recovery drug court holds graduation ceremony
- THP searching for driver charged in fatal Washington County, TN crash