A Nevada woman who was pulled over on suspicion of drunken driving began to dance on the hood of her car and then try to escape authorities via a child's scooter, reports The Associated Press.
Sabra Bewley, 27, was seen by another motorist Saturday driving down the highway in the wrong direction. Police responded to the report and approached Bewley who they found dancing atop her Jeep Cherokee. After Bewley tried to flee officers on a scooter, police detained her.
Bewley was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance, trafficking MDMA, destruction of property and resisting arrest.
- New Controversial Kentucky lawmaker accused of sexual assault
- New UPDATE: Tennessee boy overwhelmed by support after viral bullying video
- New Man deported after rape conviction in Tennessee tried to enter U.S.
- New Turbulent U.S. Senate race in Alabama now in the hands of the voters
- Grandfather Mountain welcomes new elk Doc, Earl and Watson