Representatives from Amazon.com say they're taking another look at the website's algorithms after it suggested users buy bomb-making materials in its "Frequently bought together" and "Customers who bought this also bought" features.
A local British news channel discovered the suggestions Monday, only days after a homemade bomb was used on the London Tube. Items suggested for purchase included ball bearings, ignitions systems, detonators and chemicals.
"All products sold on Amazon must adhere to our selling guidelines and we only sell products that comply with UK laws," the company said in a statement.
Amazon says it will continue to work closely with law enforcement when circumstances arise.
- New Man wanted for violation of probation now faces numerous drug charges
- New UPDATE: Greene Co. bank robber, jail escapee gets 25 years in prison
- New Limestone man convicted of incest arrested following Greeneville football game
- Updated Greene County grand jury indicts man for rape of a child
- Updated Missing toddler found safe in Hawkins County