Indian child recovering after hydrocephalus surgery
Just 18 months old, Roona Begum has had multiple surgeries for extreme hydrocephalus. Her head tripled in size because of a buildup of cerebral fluid soon after birth. She had been given months to live, but underwent surgery funded by donations.
Around The Watercooler
- Chili's cook fired over shirtless kitchen pics
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Mom accused of giving baby to heroin user
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes
- U.S. tourist gets trapped in London bookstore
- Woman buys year's supply of pumpkin spice lattes
- Haunted house worker gets a little too creepy