Indian child recovering after hydrocephalus surgery
Just 18 months old, Roona Begum has had multiple surgeries for extreme hydrocephalus. Her head tripled in size because of a buildup of cerebral fluid soon after birth. She had been given months to live, but underwent surgery funded by donations.
Around The Watercooler
- Cat cafe opens in Portland
- $500 fine for travel ban violators
- Delta bans carry-on breast pump, apologizes
- Back-to-back car crashes follow DUI arrest
- Mother sells newborn boy for $7,000
- Michigan girl, 4, calls 911, saves pregnant mother
- Tenant won't pay damages for peeing while standing
- Was King Tut's beard broken, glued back on?
- Man bulldozes home, doesn't tell anyone