Indian child recovering after hydrocephalus surgery
Just 18 months old, Roona Begum has had multiple surgeries for extreme hydrocephalus. Her head tripled in size because of a buildup of cerebral fluid soon after birth. She had been given months to live, but underwent surgery funded by donations.
Around The Watercooler
- Teacher arrested on DUI charge while driving to school
- Mom fends off intruder during 911 outage
- Family dog called to jury duty in New Jersey
- Flight attendant brings comedy to safety talk
- Couple drives stolen car to court, police say
- Town named 'Jew Killer' eyes name change
- Carpenter who cut off fingers makes 'Robohand' with printer
- Rare quintuplet goats born in Oregon
- Swedish man's 3-word obit: 'I am dead'