Indian child recovering after hydrocephalus surgery
Just 18 months old, Roona Begum has had multiple surgeries for extreme hydrocephalus. Her head tripled in size because of a buildup of cerebral fluid soon after birth. She had been given months to live, but underwent surgery funded by donations.
Around The Watercooler
- Beer thrown at tiger during drunken zoo party
- Drone with drugs, phones crashes outside prison
- New ice cream changes color as you lick it
- Father-to-be takes hilarious 'maternity pictures'
- Cronut creator unveils ice cream sundae in a can
- Plastic surgeon sued over 'cocaine nose' photos
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin