Indian child recovering after hydrocephalus surgery
Just 18 months old, Roona Begum has had multiple surgeries for extreme hydrocephalus. Her head tripled in size because of a buildup of cerebral fluid soon after birth. She had been given months to live, but underwent surgery funded by donations.
Around The Watercooler
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia