BRISTOL, Tenn. - One person has been taken to the hospital after a house fire.
The fire started at a house just before 6:00 p.m. Wednesday on Hickory Road in Bristol, Tennessee.
Assistant Fire Chief Jack Spurgeon said the flames started in a living room.
One woman had to be hospitalized for burns, but her condition and name has not been released.
The cause remains under investigation. Firefighters say the home had no smoke detectors.
- Bristol, Va. city leaders pass final budget; alter staffing level procedure
- UPDATE: Johnson City doctor ordered to pay $1.2M in 2012 anticancer drug case
- Man lucky to be alive after heart stops for nearly 30 minutes
- Settlement between Sullivan County & Sheriff's Office could lead to tax increase
- Washington Co. - JC Animal Shelter in need of cat supplies