BRISTOL, Tenn. - One person has been taken to the hospital after a house fire.
The fire started at a house just before 6:00 p.m. Wednesday on Hickory Road in Bristol, Tennessee.
Assistant Fire Chief Jack Spurgeon said the flames started in a living room.
One woman had to be hospitalized for burns, but her condition and name has not been released.
The cause remains under investigation. Firefighters say the home had no smoke detectors.
- Kingsport police investigating suspicious death on Bruce Street
- Bristol woman staying positive throughout MS diagnosis
- Greeneville Couple Accused of Trying to Sell A Child on Craigslist
- Indivisible Greene County rally brings out protestors rallying for unity
- Kingsport hosts annual Carousel Fine Craft Show