BRISTOL, Tenn. - Bristol, Tenn. police responded to reports of a meth lab and fire near a daycare on Friday afternoon.
Police arrested one person suspected of cooking meth in a basement on Spruce Street.
Firefighters say the meth ingredients caught fire. Police have not released the suspect's name.
No one was hurt in the fire.
The home was not far from Tennessee Avenue Baptist Church and their attached school and daycare.
- Updated Dolly Parton films final scenes at Dollywood for her new Christmas movie
- New Bristol, Va. police officer, involved in domestic dispute, under investigation
- New Officials ask public for help in search for escaped Washington Co., Tenn. inmate
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development