BRISTOL, Tenn. - Bristol, Tenn. police responded to reports of a meth lab and fire near a daycare on Friday afternoon.
Police arrested one person suspected of cooking meth in a basement on Spruce Street.
Firefighters say the meth ingredients caught fire. Police have not released the suspect's name.
No one was hurt in the fire.
The home was not far from Tennessee Avenue Baptist Church and their attached school and daycare.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson