BRISTOL, Tenn. - Bristol, Tenn. police responded to reports of a meth lab and fire near a daycare on Friday afternoon.
Police arrested one person suspected of cooking meth in a basement on Spruce Street.
Firefighters say the meth ingredients caught fire. Police have not released the suspect's name.
No one was hurt in the fire.
The home was not far from Tennessee Avenue Baptist Church and their attached school and daycare.
- Updated Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project