BRISTOL, Tenn. - Bristol, Tenn. police responded to reports of a meth lab and fire near a daycare on Friday afternoon.
Police arrested one person suspected of cooking meth in a basement on Spruce Street.
Firefighters say the meth ingredients caught fire. Police have not released the suspect's name.
No one was hurt in the fire.
The home was not far from Tennessee Avenue Baptist Church and their attached school and daycare.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend