BRISTOL, Tenn. - Bristol, Tenn. police responded to reports of a meth lab and fire near a daycare on Friday afternoon.
Police arrested one person suspected of cooking meth in a basement on Spruce Street.
Firefighters say the meth ingredients caught fire. Police have not released the suspect's name.
No one was hurt in the fire.
The home was not far from Tennessee Avenue Baptist Church and their attached school and daycare.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities