It's like a gift for the holiday season. Gas prices are continuing to fall.
According to AAA, the national average for a gallon of regular gasoline is $3.23, which is down three cents from last week.
In our region, AAA MidAtlantic says prices in Virginia have fallen about four cents a gallon in the past week. Virginia prices average $3.16 a gallon.
According to gasbuddy.com, Tennessee prices average about $3.07 a gallon, which is down from $3.12 last week.
- New Caterpillar confirms plans to cut 80 jobs in Winston-Salem
- Updated Virginia outperforms most states on national science tests
- Updated Warm and dry weather this week causes higher fire danger
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway