BRISTOL, Va. - It's official. Bristol, Virginia's city council signed a contract Tuesday morning making way for Hilton Garden Inn on Exit 7.
City Councilman Ed Harlow says it's a $9 million investment and the business will open up 40 full time jobs.
The hotel will locate near Cracker Barrel. Harlow calls this a significant addition to the city and says he hopes the hotel will lead to more development on the north side of Interstate 81 off of Exit 7.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial