BOONE, N.C. -

     A company is being ordered to never again work as a plumbing, heating or fire sprinkler contractor following the death of three people at a North Carolina motel.

     Last year, three people died of carbon monoxide poisoning at the Best Western Plus Blue Ridge Plaza in Boone, NC. Gas seethed into their room which was one floor above the pool water heater that was not properly ventilated.

     A Superior Court judge issued an injunction against Appalachian Hospitality Management and three employees.

     The injunction says the defendants denied they had acted as contractors, but agreed to go along with the consent order.