A hearing is scheduled for Wednesday for a local teacher facing gun charges.
Manuel Dillow is facing twelve felony counts of brandishing a firearm on school property.
The Sheriff's Department says it happened at The William H. Neff Center in Abingdon on April 4th.
No students were hurt in the incident.
- Updated Parents of 11-year-old convicted murderer sued in Jefferson County
- New Buchanan County drug roundup leads to over 20 arrests
- Updated Elizabethton police looking for credit card thieves
- Updated Highway 421 closed Tuesday between Mountain City and Shady Valley
- Tenn. Athletic Dir. Hart was not getting a new contract