Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam says Tennesseans have lived unhealthy lives far too long. The governor is rolling out a new campaign to change the state's healthcare rankings and improve the health of those who call the Volunteer state home.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport